We manufacture and supply high pressure copper pigtails for various gases
Copper Pigtails: Pigtails are the connections used for fluid transfer, usually made of seamless tubes, bent or coiled as per desired. These connections are fabricated using different material of construction, based on the compatibility of gas and material.
Pigtails are designed with a burst pressure of 5 times the working pressure.
• Pigtail MOC: Copper, SS316L or SS304.
• End Connections: CGA connections, IS3224 connections or other Gas connectors.
• End connections MOC: Brass or SS316L.
• Cleaning: Oxygen Cleaned.
• Testing: 100% pressure and vacuum tested.
Third party approval (TUV, SGS, and BVQI) will be provided based on the customer’s requirement.