Our forged brass body main isolation valves are suitable for manifold and compressed gas filling station
High Pressure Valve
High Pressure Valve: High Pressure Main Valves are used in cylinder filling stations and panels, cascade systems and other high-pressure manifold or gas distribution system.
• Robust forged body construction.
• Higher flow rate compared to other gas valves.
• Soft seating with good elasticity, good life for the seating.
• Long brass handle, low operating torque even under pressure.
• Ease of operation and installation.
• Design Pressure: 300 bar.
• All valves cleaned and degreased for oxygen service.
• Suitable for Oxygen, Inert, Hydrogen, Nitrogen service, Carbon-Di-Oxide.
• Resistance to ignition in Oxygen service.
• Available in two sizes: 1” size and ¾” size.
• O ring sealing for leak proof packing.
• valve system tested under 300 bar of helium gas pressure.
• Manifold valve with swivel fittings to match SS tube, SS pipes or copper tubes
Third party approval (TUV, SGS, and BVQI) will be provided based on the customer’s requirement.