We also manufacture MS body Safety Relief valve for Low Pressure lines of Ammonia Service, with MS internals and MS casting body with MS inlet and outlet ports, Outlet routed into a safe zone, diluted into water.
SVE make Safety Valve Features:
- Service: Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, Hydrogen, LPG, Helium, Liquid Nitrogen, CO2, Ammonia, etc.
- Inlet Pressure: 2 -250 Bar
- Inlet Size: ½”, ¾” with comparably larger outlet Dia.
- Seating Material: PCTFE (better Elasticity, better repeatability)
- Brass Body Safety Valve tested under Helium Gas.
- MOC: Brass body, MS (ammonia)
- Outsourced SRV stocked at SVE: M/s. Mack, Australia, M/s. Herose, Germany.
We also reset the Safety Relief Valves, perform repeatability test for the Safety Relief Valves, change the damaged Seating portion, Pressure resetting and test the same under Helium Mixture gas.