Leaders in Gas Industry
- Hydro Testing Station / Cylinder Testing Station
Conventional type Cylinder Testing:
- Volumetric expansion will be determined in this method.
- Cylinder is filled with a known quantity of water, then a known quantity of water is pressurised until the test pressure.
- Permanent volumetric expansion will be determined when cylinder under pressure.
- Total volumetric expansion will be determined after the pressure is released.
Both the systems are approved by CCOE/PESO for Hydro Testing of Seamless Cylinders.
- Robust pumps, Heater and Blowers are used.
- A fully equipped Hydraulic Test Pump, with Safety Relief Valve, Pressure Gauge, Non-Return Valve, Suction Filters and Air Trap.
- A rugged Cylinder Vice for Valving and de-valving of cylinder valve.
- Test lamp for internal inspection.
- A Digital Weighing Scale, Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge for enhanced results.
- An experienced engineer will be deputed to train, guide and commission the system at your works.
Hydro testing station consists of:
- Stretch board with an SS scale, 2 nos of Pressure Gauges, Glass and Copper tubes, Pressurising line and Valve manifold.
- Hydro Test Pump, for Test Pressure upto 350 bar or above.
- Cylinder Vice, with Valving and de-valving handle.
- Digital Weighing Scale.
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge.
- Heater Blower and Dryer assembly.
- Test lamp.
- Cylinder Inverter.